Close this window

Important Notes

HSBC International Capital Secured Growth Fund (CSGF) is an umbrella type open-ended investment company with variable capital incorporated with limited liability and segregated liability between its funds in the Republic of Ireland. This fund is constituted and authorised in Dublin, Republic of Ireland. This leaflet does not constitute an invitation, or a solicitation, to make an investment in the fund in any way to any person to whom it is unlawful.

Your investment will be in shares of HSBC International Capital Secured Growth Funds plc (CSGF). The return of your capital and growth is dependent upon financial instruments bought from one or more financial institutions including HSBC Bank plc and from sovereign states. For this current issue of CSGF, we will invest 100% of the funds’ assets, minus charges, with HSBC Bank plc, who in turn will invest up to 92% of the funds’ assets with AAA-rated government bonds, leaving 8% invested with HSBC Bank Plc. The ‘AAA’ rating is the highest rating assigned by Standard & Poor’s and indicates the issuers capacity to meet its financial commitment is extremely strong. It is only in the unlikely event of one of these governments, or HSBC Bank plc, defaulting on their obligations that the benefits described will not be delivered, however, CSGF is not a guaranteed investment.

If you are unhappy with any aspect of our service please contact our Customer Liaison team on 01534 606389 (Int. code +44 1534) in the first instance. We will endeavour to resolve your concerns within a two-week period. However, if your concerns are not settled to your satisfaction you may contact the Jersey Financial Services Commission.

Please be aware there are no cancellation rights with this product.

You should be aware of the potential risk of investing in a currency which is not your base currency and the effect any change in the exchange rate may have, be it up or down, when converting your returns back to your base currency.

This offer is not available to residents of the Republic of Ireland, United States of America, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Malaysia or New Zealand.

HSBC Bank International Limited is regulated by the Jersey Financial Services Commission to carry on deposit taking business under the Banking Business (Jersey) Law 1991 and regulated for General Insurance Mediation, Collective Investment Schemes & Investment Business. Licensed by the Guernsey Financial Services Commission for Banking, Collective Investment Schemes & Investment Business and licensed by the Isle of Man Financial Supervision Commission for Banking and Investment Business.

UK and Isle of Man investors will not be protected by statutory compensation arrangements if they invest in CSGF, including the UK Financial Services Compensation Scheme.

Issued by HSBC Bank International Limited, a member of the HSBC Group. The HSBC Group serves over 125 million customers worldwide from around 9,500 offices in 76 countries and territories in Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, the Americas, the Middle East and Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations.