Now deposit instantly to any HSBC Account or Credit Card without using your card.
Skip the trip to the branch and make cardless deposits at an ATM by entering the HSBC Account or Credit Card number on the screen.
With HSBC ATMs, you can also enjoy:
- Instant cash deposit to your HSBC Account or Credit Card
- Cheque book request
- Electronic bill payment and donations
- Instant transfers between your
- accounts or to your credit cards
Click here for more details on HSBC ATMs.See ATM Locations
What is the new Key feature?
- The Key feature is the instant cash deposit to HSBC Egypt accounts (current/savings) as well as Credit Cards (Credit Card payment) through some of HSBC Egypt ATMs without using your card
What is the daily limit for Cardless Cash Deposit via HSBC Egypt ATMs?
- EGP 10,000
What is the overall daily limit for cash deposits (Card and Cardless)?
- EGP 60,000
What are the exact scenarios followed to reach my daily deposit limit (EGP 60,000)?
- You can deposit up to EGP 10,000 without a card and the remaining EGP 50,000 with a card
- You can deposit all the EGP 60,000 normally with a card
Can I deposit to Non HSBC accounts/credit cards?
Can I deposit cheques via HSBC Egypt ATMs?
- No, neither with a card nor without cards
Is there any hold placed on the deposited amounts via HSBC Egypt ATMs?
- No, balances can be used immediately once deposited in your accounts/credit cards (same behavior as card cash deposits)
Do all HSBC Egypt ATMs have this feature?
- No, Only ATMs with deposit feature (for the list of ATMs supporting this feature please click here or use HSBC Mobile application if you are on the go
What notes can be deposited?
- EGP 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, and 200
Can a non HSBC Customer use this feature?
- Yes, since he/she has the exact HSBC Egypt account/credit card number
What happens if I entered a wrong account number that happens to be related to another customer?
- The depositor should either reach the nearest HSBC Branch or contact the HSBC Contact Center advising the details of the transaction based on an evidence (Customer Advice Slip)
Exact transaction Journey:
- Press "Enter"
- Select the desired language (Arabic/English)
- Insert any HSBC 12 digit account number or 16 digit credit card number
- Press "Confirm"
- Proceed with the normal deposit transaction journey