- Free for life HSBC MasterCard Credit Card with 'My Rewards Points' program that offers you unique privileges
- Free travel insurance with the HSBC Premier or Advance MasterCard Credit Card1
- Preferential rates on Personal Loans and discounted fees on banking transactions
- Free Online and Mobile Banking services giving you quick, easy and secure access to your HSBC accounts
HSBC Premier and Advance New to Bank Customers Campaign Terms and Conditions From February 3rd, 2019, until April 30, 2019, (both dates included)
When do these terms and conditions apply?
- HSBC Bank Egypt S.A.E ("we" or "us" or "HSBC") has launched a campaign for New to Bank balance based customers who open an HSBC Premier or Advance accounts during the campaign period who do not have an HSBC Bank Egypt account as at 02 February ,2019
- Campaign period is from 2 February 2019 and until 30 April 2019 both dates included ("Campaign Period").
- These terms and conditions ("Offer Terms and Conditions") apply in respect of the Offer. These apply to you so far as the law and regulation permits, please read them carefully.
Who is eligible to participate in the Offer?
- The Offer is applicable to New to Bank Premier and Advance balance based customers who open an HSBC Premier or Advance balance based account during the Campaign Period who do not have an HSBC Bank Egypt account as at 31 January 2019 and successfully meet the "Eligibility Criteria" mentioned below:
Open a new HSBC Premier account and maintain a minimum monthly average balance of EGP 500,000 (or equivalent in other foreign currencies) in deposits and/or investments with HSBC Egypt to avoid the deduction of any charges due to not maintaining the minimum Premier balance. Please view full schedule of charges on the bank website www.hsbc.com.eg
Open a new HSBC Advance account and maintain a minimum monthly average balance of EGP 150,000 (or equivalent in other foreign currencies) in deposits and/or investments with HSBC Egypt to avoid the deduction of any charges due to not maintaining the minimum Advance balance. Please view full schedule of charges on the bank website www.hsbc.com.eg.
- New To Bank customers who successfully open a new HSBC Premier Balance Based account and successfully meet the eligibility criteria for 3 consecutive months from the date of account opening, will receive a cashback of EGP 3,000 (three thousand Egyptian Pounds) which will be credited to their account within 4 months from account opening date.
- New To Bank customers who successfully open a new HSBC Advance Balance Based account and successfully meet the eligibility criteria for 3 consecutive months from the date of account opening, will receive a cashback of EGP 1,000 (one thousand Egyptian pounds) which will be credited to their account within 4 months from account opening date.
- New to Bank Premier/Advance balance based joint accounts opened during the Campaign period will be qualified for one cashback only, based on the type of the account opened (Premier/Advance) regardless the number of joint account holders.
- The Campaign is not open for existing HSBC customers who upgrade their accounts to Premier/Advance during the Campaign Period.
What is the offer and related terms and conditions?
- For you to be eligible for the "Offer" you must:
- Apply for a New to Bank Premier or Advance balance based account under the previously mentioned "Eligibility Criteria" during the Campaign Period.
- Your Premier /Advance account must be opened on or before 30 April 2019
- If you fall under any of the following criteria, you will not be eligible for the "Offer"
- You are converting your existing HSBC account to Premier or Advance
- You are converting your existing single accounts to a joint Premier or Advance account
- You currently have any other product(s) with HSBC
- Premier International customers applying for a New to Bank Premier Account based on being Premier in another country
- Premier/Advance salary based customers who open a new account during Campaign period
- Personal Banking New to Bank customers
- To be eligible you must be at the age of 21 years or above.
- HSBC reserves the right to decide on whether you are eligible for this Campaign or not.
- Please read the "Account Closure"section below as there may be instances where you will no longer be eligible for the Campaign offer.
When will the cashback be credited to my account?
- If you fulfill these Campaign Terms and Conditions, you will receive the cashback within 4 months from account opening date. It is your responsibility to ensure that your new HSBC account is open and meeting eligibility criteria until the cashback date. If you fail to do so you will no longer be eligible to benefit from the Campaign offer.
- If you close your HSBC account within the Campaign period or before the cashback date then you will be no longer qualified to win the cashback.
What else do I need to know about the Offer?
- These Campaign Terms and Conditions only apply in the Arab Republic of Egypt. HSBC reserves the right at our discretion to alter or amend these Campaign Terms and Conditions or end the Campaign at any time and HSBC website www.hsbc.com.eg will be updated prior to changing or ending the campaign. HSBC decision on all matters relating to the Campaign shall be final and conclusive.
- This offer is only available to customers who meet the Eligibility Criteria mentioned above. HSBC shall determine, in its sole discretion, which customers are qualified for the offer and who are not.
- HSBC reserves the right to change these Campaign’s Terms and conditions and/ or cancel the Offer at our discretion and without incurring liability as a result.
- You agree to take part in any promotional activities reasonably requested by us if you win the cashback.
- You consent to your data being stored, transferred and processed (either in Egypt or overseas) by HSBC, its group companies and its authorized third parties to contact you if you qualify to the Offer.
- Participating in this Campaign does not grant entrants the right to use HSBC’s name, logo or images from or relating to the Campaign without HSBC’s explicit written approval. Entrants may not make any public announcement regarding the cashback or any other aspect of this Campaign without HSBC’s prior written consent and any breach of this provision shall confer a right on HSBC at HSBC’s discretion not to award the cashback to an entrant from a qualifier immediately and without notice.
- In addition to these Offer Terms and Conditions, the HSBC Premier/Advance General Terms and Conditions for Egypt, and any separate terms and conditions as available on www.hsbc.com.eg shall apply. For all rates, fees and charges (including overseas transactions) as set out on the HSBC Schedule of Services and Tariffs, please visit our website at www.hsbc.com.eg
- These Campaign Terms shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the Arab Republic of Egypt.
- We will not be liable (to the extent permitted by law and regulation) for any loss or damage arising out of organising, holding or extending this Campaign. This clause does not seek to exclude the liability of HSBC for (a) death or personal injury caused by their negligence, (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, and/or (c) any other matter for which it would be unlawful for them to exclude or attempt to exclude their liability.
- These Offer Terms and Conditions shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the Arab Republic of Egypt. All disputes relating to these Offer Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Arab Republic of Egypt.
- Staff of HSBC are excluded from the Offer.
- Each of the terms and conditions set out in these Campaign Terms and Conditions needs to be met.
- The date of calculating the period in order to be eligible for this campaign is from the date of account opening and not from the date of presenting the documents to the bank.
Open an HSBC Premier or Advance account and get up to EGP 3,000 cashback2
Find our more about HSBC Premier
Find our more about HSBC Advance