An HSBC 3-year Savings Certificate offers you a medium term saving opportunity in Egyptian Pounds with higher interest rates. The, certificate issued in EGP, also provides you with the convenience of crediting your interest to your Current or Savings account on monthly basis.
With an HSBC Savings Certificate you get:
- Earn 11.5% per annum
- Certificate issued in EGP and in the name of the owner
- 3-year validity and tax exemption
- Interest is paid monthly and credited to your Current or Savings account
- Full/partial redemption after 6 months of the purchase date subject to relevant penalties
- Eligibility for Asset-Link Finance/Overdraft against the certificate
- Eligibility for a secured HSBC Credit Card against the certificate
The minimum deposit amount for a Savings Certificate is EGP 10,000. Savings Certificates are issued in multiples of EGP 1,000.
Partial redemption should be in multiples of EGP 1,000 with a minimum amount of EGP 1,000 to be redeemed per transaction. The remaining value of the certificate should not be less than EGP 10,000 (as a minimum).