With an HSBC Advance account you will benefit from:
- 12.25% p.a. on the 1 year EGP Time Deposit, with a monthly interest option
- Free HSBC Advance Credit and Debit Card, with access to VIP airport lounge
- Free worldwide travel insurance when you pay for airline tickets using your HSBC Advance Credit Card
- Easy access to your global HSBC accounts online with a single log-in
HSBC TMD – ADV ATL Campaign Terms and Conditions – Campaign Period from 29 July 2018 to 29 October 2018 (both days inclusive)
"EGP 2000 cashback for Advance customers opened NTB account in campaign period"
When do these terms and conditions apply?
- HSBC Bank Egypt ("we" or "us" or "HSBC") will launch a campaign starting 29th of July to promote Advance and TMDs
- The campaign period is from 29 July 2018 to 29 October 2018 (both days inclusive)
- These terms and conditions ("Campaign Terms and Conditions") apply in respect of the campaign. These apply to you so far as the law and regulation permits so please read them carefully.
Who are eligible to participate in the Campaign?
- The campaign is open to all HSBC advance balance based customers who opened a new account within the campaign period
- Advance Minimum Eligibility balance ( EGP 150,000 ) should be maintained for 3 consecutive months from the account opening date.
What is the offer?
- If you open a new HSBC Advance account within the campaign period you will receive a cashback of EGP 2000 subject to maintaining eligibility criteria for 3 consecutive months from account opening
- Cashback will be in EGP regardless the account currency
- Cashback will be credited within 4 months from account opening
- Cashback will be credited to your HSBC account as a benefit of opening your account. There is no other cash substitute.
When will I get the Cashback credited?
- If you fulfill these Campaign Terms and Conditions, the cashback will be automatically credited to your newly opened HSBC Advance account within 4 months from account opening date. It is your responsibility to ensure that your HSBC Account is open then. Failure to do so by this date may mean that you are no longer eligible for the cashback.
What else do I need to know about the Campaign?
- These Campaign Terms and Conditions only apply in the Arab Republic of Egypt. HSBC reserves the right at our discretion to alter or amend these Campaign Terms and Conditions or end the whole Campaign at any time and HSBC website www.hsbc.com.eg will be updated prior changing or ending the campaign. HSBC decision on all matters relating to the Campaign shall be final and conclusive.
- HSBC reserves the right to change these Campaign's Terms and conditions and/ or cancelling the Offer at our discretion and without incurring liability as a result.
- You agree to take part in any promotional activities reasonably requested by us if you qualify for the "Cashback".
- The Campaign Cashback will be credited to your account and it's your responsibility to keep your account opened until Cashback is received. By the time of Cashback if your account has been found closed, you will be no longer eligible for the Cashback.
- You consent to your data being stored, transferred and processed (either in Egypt or overseas) by HSBC, its group companies and its authorized third parties to contact you if you qualify to the Offer.
- Participating in this Campaign does not grant entrants the right to use HSBC's name, logo or images from or relating to the Campaign without HSBC's explicit written approval. Entrants may not make any public announcement regarding the Cashback or any other aspect of this Campaign without HSBC's prior written consent and any breach of this provision shall confer a right on HSBC at HSBC's discretion not to award the Cashback to an entrant from a qualifier immediately and without notice.
- In addition to these Offer Terms and Conditions, the HSBC Premier/Advance/ Personal Banking General Terms and Conditions for Egypt, and any separate terms and conditions as available on www.hsbc.com.eg shall apply. For all rates, fees and charges (including overseas transactions) as set out on the HSBC Schedule of Services and Tariffs, please visit our website at www.hsbc.com.eg
- These Campaign Terms shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the Arab Republic of Egypt.
- We will not be liable (to the extent permitted by law and regulation) for any loss or damage arising out of organizing, holding or extending this Campaign. This clause does not seek to exclude the liability of HSBC for (a) death or personal injury caused by their negligence, (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, and/or (c) any other matter for which it would be unlawful for them to exclude or attempt to exclude their liability.
- These Offer Terms and Conditions shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the Arab Republic of Egypt. All disputes relating to these Offer Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Arab Republic of Egypt.
- Staff of HSBC are excluded from the Offer.
- Each of the terms and conditions set out in these Campaign Terms and Conditions needs to be met.
1.What is the Campaign HSBC is launching?
HSBC Bank Egypt S.A.E has launched a campaign for all new to bank balance based HSBC Advance who open an HSBC accounts during the campaign period, will receive a guaranteed cashback of EGP 2000 within 4 months from account opening subject to maintaining the minimum required balance for 3 consecutive months from account opening.
2.Who is eligible for the campaign offer?
This offer is valid for new to bank Advance balance based opened during the campaign Period:
Advance Accounts: Open a new HSBC Advance account and maintain a minimum monthly average balance of EGP 150,000 (or equivalent in other foreign currencies) in deposits and/or investments with HSBC Egypt to avoid the deduction of any charges due to not maintaining the minimum Advance balance. Please view full schedule of charges on the bank website www.hsbc.com.eg.
- New To bank customers who successfully open a new HSBC Advance balance based account, and successfully meet proposition eligibility criteria from the date of account opening for 3 consecutive months, will automatically be eligible for the cashback of EGP 2000 to be credited on the new HSBC Advance account.
- The campaign is not open for existing HSBC customers who upgrade their accounts to Advance during the campaign Period.
- These customers are not eligible for the campaign:
- Customers converting their existing HSBC account to Advance
- Customers converting their existing single accounts to a joint Advance account
- Customers who currently have any other product(s) with HSBC
- Advance salary based customers.
- HSBC staff
- Personal Banking/ Premier Accounts opened during campaign period.
- Minor Advance accounts
- Existing customer can contribute by referring a new customer and receive a cashback of EGP 1000
3.What is the campaign period?
Campaign period is from July 29th, 2018 till October 29th, 2018.
4.When is the last day for me to be eligible for the cashback?
The last day for opening an account is 29th of October 2018
5.When will I receive the cashback?
If you maintained the eligibility criteria for 3 consecutive months from account opening, then you will receive the cashback within 4 months from the account opening date, cashback will be only in EGP despite the account currency
** As part of our MGM program, customers can receive cashback up to EGP 2000 incase referred a friend/family (EGP 2000 for every successfully referred Premier customer / EGP 1000 for every successfully referred advance customer)
6.What will happen if the account is closed or if I didn't meet the eligibility criteria?
If you did not maintain the eligibility criteria or you closed your HSBC account, then: You will no longer be qualified for the cashback.