Benefits of HSBC Domestic Money Transfer
- Instant funds transfer within HSBC accounts in Egypt
- Preferential pricing for Premier customers
- Extra online security with HSBC Secure Key
When you transfer money using Personal Internet Banking, Secure Key generates a unique security code for each transaction, giving you an extra level of protection. To help ensure that only you can access your account and payments, simply switch on your Secure Key and follow the easy instructions.
- Recurring payments to beneficiary accounts
Set up and schedule recurring transactions to beneficiary accounts for future payments
- Free text message alerts*
Stay informed with text message alerts on your mobile phone any time a transaction on your account takes place
* Activate text message alerts through your online banking portal. Minimum transaction threshold is EGP 500 in order to receive the SMS alert.
Personal Internet Banking
Registered to Personal Internet Banking?
It’s easy. All you need to do is:
1. Log on using Personal Internet Banking
2. Select 'Transfer'
3. Select the account from which you want to transfer money
4. Fill beneficiary and transfer amount details and purpose of transfer
5. Confirm your transfer
You can also set up transfers to beneficiary accounts for future/recurring payments by saving this transfer instruction as a template for future use.
Not registered for Personal Internet Banking?
It only takes a few minutes to register and once registered you can make Money Transfers quickly and securely online.Register now
Transfer by phone
To make a Domestic transfer by phone, kindly call us on the appropriate number:
| Premier customer
+202 3535 9800
| Advance customer
+202 3535 9600
| Personal Banking customer
+202 3535 9100
Automated Phone Banking System Menu
In order to transfer money through our Automated Phone Banking System you need to create a 'saved transfer template'. Create the template through a Phone Banking agent or by visiting a branch or Customer Service Centre.
Find a branch
To make a Domestic Money Transfer from your account at HSBC, please visit your local branch with valid photo identification and completed smart remittance form.Find a branch
Things you should know**
Before making a payment, be sure to have the following at hand:
- Your HSBC account number
- Beneficiary's full name, postal address and account number
- Beneficiary's banking information**:
- International Bank Account Number (IBAN) or account number
- The bank or the intermediary bank Sort/ Swift/ BIC code
- Purpose of Payment
- Bank name and address
|Local Transfers in local currencies||0.14% (min. EGP7 max. of EGP70)||0.14% (MIN EGP14 - MAX EGP250)||0.2% (min. EGP10 max. of EGP100)||0.2% (MIN EGP 20- MAX EGP 250)|
|Local Transfers in Foreign currencies||EGP 100||0.21% (MIN EGP49 - MAX EGP700) + EGP70 cable charges||EGP 100||0.3% (MIN EGP70 - MAX EGP700) + EGP140 cable charges|
|Money Transfers within HSBC Bank Egypt||FREE|