If you're an HSBC Premier or HSBC Advance customer, HSBC offers you Global View and Global Transfers. You can transfer funds easily within your HSBC accounts globally through online banking. You can also view and manage all your HSBC accounts from one screen.Get to know GVGT
With Global View, you can:
- Manage all your local and international accounts from a single screen
- Organise transactions and schedule international payments
With Global Transfers*, you can:
- Transfer funds in different currencies from one of your HSBC accounts to another through online banking
- Choose your transaction activation dates
Click here for the list of currencies you can transfer instantly.
*Subject to local regulations. Outward Transfer Limitations should be in accordance with Central Bank of Egypt regulations. To enjoy fee free global transfers from your HSBC Premier account in Egypt to your HSBC accounts worldwide, please contact your Premier Relationship Manager.
It’s easy. All you need to do is:
1. Log on using Personal Internet Banking
2. Go to 'Global View'
3. Select 'Global Transfers'
Not registered to Personal Internet Banking?
It only takes a few minutes to register and once registered you can make Money Transfers quickly and securely online.Register now
Things you should know*
Before making a payment, be sure to have the following at hand:
- Your HSBC account number
- Beneficiary's full name, postal address and account number
- Beneficiary's banking information:
- International Bank Account Number (IBAN) or account number
- The bank or the intermediary bank Sort/ Swift/ BIC code
- Purpose of Payment
- Bank name and address
* Global Transfers are effected instantly (typically within 6 seconds from submitting the required information) for supported currencies. For a list of supported currencies, please click here. Exceptionally, in circumstances outside of our control, it may not be possible to effect your transfer through Global Transfers, in which case you should contact our Customer Services to effect your transfer.
For terms and conditions, please click here.
|Global transfers* to your account (me2me) via Global View||Online|
*Subject to local regulations. Outward Transfer Limitations should be in accordance with Central Bank of Egypt regulations.
What is HSBC Global View?
HSBC Global View provides a single view of all your HSBC accounts in different countries.
How are accounts linked on HSBC Global View?
Click here for a demo to link accounts on HSBC Global View.
Can more than one account be linked on HSBC Global View?
Yes, all your accounts within HSBC in participating countries can be linked to HSBC Global View.
Can I link the account of a family member or a friend on HSBC Global View?
No, you can only link your own account in participating countries on HSBC Global View.
What is HSBC Global Transfers*?
HSBC Global Transfers* allow you to transfer money instantly between your accounts linked on HSBC Global View.
Is instant money transfer for all currencies?
Click here for a list of currencies to transfer money instantly.
Why do Global Transfers* in some currencies take longer than others?
A small number of currencies can only be traded on-shore due to local regulatory restrictions, and although these currencies will still be available for you to transfer in, there may be a short delay in processing these transactions.
Who can use HSBC Global View and Global Transfers*?
Global View and Global Transfers* is available for HSBC Premier and HSBC Advance customers
What is the fee applicable on HSBC Global Transfers*?
HSBC Premier customers can transfer money free of charge. HSBC Advance customers pay a charge of USD7 for every transfer
Is there a limit on the amount to be transferred?
The maximum daily limit is USD 100K
Australia, Bahrain, Bermuda, Brunei, Canada, China, Egypt, France, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Jersey, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, New Zealand, Oman, Vietnam, Qatar, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, UAE, UK and US.
*Subject to local regulations. Outward Transfer Limitations should be in accordance with Central Bank of Egypt regulations. To enjoy fee free global transfers from your HSBC Premier account in Egypt to your HSBC accounts worldwide, please contact your Premier Relationship Manager