Quick, easy and secure
Online banking gives you instant access to your HSBC Accounts from anywhere in the world.
Account dashboard and account details:
- Keep track of your posted transactions per account
- Monitor your cards' spends and due dates
- Review your time deposit account summaries
- View your accounts' and/or credit cards' statements
- View your linked international HSBC accounts
- View bill payment history
Account management and services:
- Download and print your account statements
- Add or remove your international HSBC Accounts in your account dashboard*
- Rename your accounts - Savings, Checking / Current, Finance...etc.
- Update time deposit maturity instructions*
- Set customized SMS notifications to alert transactions in your banking accounts
- Update your personal and contact information*
- Order an HSBC Secure Key
- View and delete messages in your Online Banking mailbox
- Send secure messages to HSBC customer service representatives*
Open banking accounts:
- Open Time Deposits
- Open Current Accounts
- Open Savings Account
* This service requires a Secure Key.
- Set real-time and scheduled transfers:
- Within your local HSBC accounts
- Within your linked HSBC international accounts*
- Between your account and any local and international HSBC or non-HSBC account*
- Set up and view future-dated or recurring payments*
- Modify or cancel future-dated or recurring payments*
- Set real time and scheduled bill payments using your local currency HSBC deposit account
- Pay bills to over xx companies. Click here to view our list of payees.
Simple account management
Update your personal details, order a new cheque book etc.
Manage your finances
- Manage your accounts when you're on the move
- Set up one-off or regular transfers to other accounts
- Set up, amend or cancel standing orders
- Check interest rates and charges
- See a snapshot of your finances with our Net worth statement tool
Savings and investments
- Open new accounts in all major currencies**
- Open and manage new Fixed Time Deposits
* Applicable for HSBC Premier and Advance customers only
For General Terms and Conditions click here
For Internet Banking Terms and Conditions click here
For Schedule of Charges click here
**New account will be a suffix from an existing account and will have the same currency. To fund your new suffix, you will be requested to select your existing account to be debited.