Your Wealth with HSBC
Our wealth management services provide you access to global insights and global partners that help you plan your financial future.
Benefit from world-leading independent research studies into global retirement and education trends. Our Value of Education and Future of Retirement reports provide insights into the key issues associated with education and retirement.
Individual Needs Review
Conduct an Individual Review with knowledgeable staff to help you identify how you may save and grow your money and protect what is important to you.
Specific steps need to be taken to achieve specific goals. We provide the following wealth products, to help meet your individual needs. Tailored products, coupled with our personalised service, makes for banking that is truly shaped around you.
Egyptian Government Treasury Bills 1
The opportunity to invest your capital by investing in Egyptian Government Treasury Bills
Treasury Bills are available in 3, 6, 9 and 12 months tenor giving you the opportunity to diversify your investment portfolio.
- Minimum investment: EGP 25,000 and multiples thereof
- Investment term: 3, 6, 9 or 12 months
- Issuer: Egyptian Ministry of Finance
- Treasury Bills return will depend on the annual yield decided at the Central Bank of Egypt
- Weekly primary market auction date
- Taxes: 20% of Treasury Bill annual yield payable at maturity
- Bank fees: EGP 250 per trade
- Auctions are held on a weekly basis every Thursday and Sunday depending on the Treasury Bill tenor
Note type: Zero-coupon bond with no interest payable. The holder of the Treasury Bill will gain on the difference between the amount paid at issue and the amount received at maturity
Wealth Insurance Solutions 2
If you have needs that can be fulfilled by insurance products, our staff can introduce you to a representative from Allianz Egypt, a subsidiary from Allianz Group, our Preferred Insurance Partner, to help review and address your needs.
1 As a Primary Dealer, HSBC Bank Egypt can submit bids on behalf of customers, in the weekly Central Bank of Egypt auctions. There are investment risks associated with Egyptian Government Treasury Bills such as, Credit, Tax, Legal, Regulator and other associated risks with investment products. The decision to place the investment should be based on your own judgment without relying on any material provided, or advice given by the Bank or its representative. You should consider these matters and the final investment decision is yours.
2 Any product from Allianz is underwritten by Allianz Life Assurance Company – Egypt and under its full responsibility. Policy terms and conditions, applications approvals and servicing of claims, are the responsibility of Allianz Life Assurance Company - Egypt. Any claims or losses resulting from their products are not the responsibility of HSBC Bank Egypt.
Services provided to you
In our dealings with you, we will:
- Help you identify your financial needs and support you in meeting those needs
- Provide continued support through regular Individual Needs Review to identify and prioritize your needs
Each employee is expected to bring these business principles to life through their day-to-day actions.
Useful tips when buying a financial product
Important things for you to consider
- What are your financial objectives, taking into account your needs and expectations?
- How much money do you have?
- How much do you want to save or invest and for how long?
- How will your current circumstances change over the period you want to save or invest?
- What investments or savings plans do you hold and do you have investment experience?
- What is your appetite towards risk?
Things you should know before making a decision
- Why and how is the product and service suitable for you and how does it meet your objectives?
- What benefits do the product and service offer?
- How much do you need to commit to the solution you choose? What will happen if you subsequently find that you are unable to make your regular contributions on time?
- What alternative products offer similar benefits?
- Where can you find key information relevant to your investment?
- Terms and conditions
- Investment warning
- Exclusions and disclaimers
- Fees & charges
- Do you fully understand all the product information and the risks?
- What are your cancellation rights and how would you get your money back if you decide the product is not for you?
Wealth needs review
The HSBC Individual Needs Review helps you to quickly identify your financial needs in order to save and grow your money and to protect what is important to you.