Dedicated support to develop your business
If you’re a professional and a small business owner looking for finance to meet your business needs, HSBC can help. From purchasing medical equipment to machinery, our Small Business Finance will support you in covering all your expenses.
What you need to know
Our Small Business Finance offers tailored financing to tackle your immediate and long-term professional business needs. It is open to Egyptian professional and business owners living and working in Egypt.
What you’ll get1
- Open new HSBC Small Business Account5
- Finance amount up to EGP8 million2
- Competitive fixed interest rate
- No minimum balance is required for the finance repayment sub-account only for the finance period
- Flexible finance repayment period from 6 months to 84 months
- Fixed equal monthly instalments for easy monthly budgeting
- Competitive interest rates on Time deposits with wide range of currencies, tenors and interest frequencies.
For details, please follow link below. https://www.hsbc.com.eg/accounts/products/time-deposit/
- Egyptian residents only
- Legal entity types: Sole professionals, Sole Proprietorship, General Partnerships, Limited Partnerships or Limited Liability.
- Open a new Small Business account with minimum average monthly balance of EGP 10,0003
- Minimum of 2 years in business
- Sales Turnover
* CBE Initiative to finance small enterprises:
• Up to EGP 50m per year for the Medical sector.
• From EGP 1m to EGP 50m per year for other professional sectors
* HSBC Bank Egypt Small Business Finance:
• Up to EGP 50m per year.
- Valid original national ID.
- Proof of Income: Last 6 months’ corporate bank account statement
- Original taxation card
- Valid commercial register (maximum 3 months old).
- Last two years audited financial statements.
- Permit of operating / establishment of clinic/ office / medical center.
- Company Contract and its amendments (to be reflected in the Commercial Register).
- Valid Permit to practice a profession (for sole Proprietorship only)
Special required documents for CBE initiative to finance small enterprises:
- Last two years audited income statements indicating sales turnover not less than or equal EGP1 million and not greater than EGP50 million.
Things you should know
- Small business finance will be offered with an HSBC Small Business account only.
- Cheque books will be provided on request.
- For any enquiries about your account, please visit your local branch.
- Online banking and contact centre services will not be available to support this account.
- Finance interest rates are calculated based on the bank's announced rate at the time of application. The interest rate will stay fixed during the finance tenor, therefore the finance instalments and the finance tenor will stay fixed.
How to apply
Visit a branch
Speak to us in branch to start an application.