A card with added benefits
Why you'll want this card
- Earn 0.2 rewards points for every EGP 1 spent
- Enjoy access to 25 airport lounges worldwide, purchase and warranty insurance
- Access over 9,000 ‘Buy 1 Get 1 Free’ offers with the free Entertainer app in Egypt and abroad
- Choose from a variety of instalment plans at discounted interest rates to suit your needs and lifestyle
- Receive a competitive interest rate of 2.95% per month
- Free for life: spend a minimum of EGP 20,000 a year to get an annual card fee waiver
- Get an interest-free period of up to 56 days when you pay off your full outstanding balance each month
- Share up to free 4 supplementary cards with family members1
- Shop securely with Chip and PIN and Verified by Visa®
- Make contactless payments for small purchases using payWave
- Get up to 50% of your available credit limit as a cash advance
- Triple access: use our ATMS to access your card account along with your HSBC Current and Savings Accounts
My Rewards Points
Make purchases with your card at home or abroad to automatically earn 0.2 points for every EGP 1 spent or 1 point for every EGP 5 spent.2 You can redeem points on electronics and homeware, flights and leisure, treats and gifts, e-vouchers and much more.
Instalment plans and balance transferExpanded Collapsed
Things you should know
Ways to pay your credit card billExpanded Collapsed
To apply for this credit card, you must be an Egyptian national or have permanent residency in Egypt, and:
- have a minimum gross monthly income of EGP 10,000
- be between the ages of 21 and 65 years of age (60 years for non-Egyptian nationals) if you're the primary card applicant
- be at least 16 years of age if you're the supplementary card applicant
How to apply
Fill in our supplementary card call back form to start an application for a card for a family member.
Visit a branch
Speak to us in branch to start an application.
Documents required for a primary card applicationExpanded Collapsed
Documents required for a supplementary card applicationExpanded Collapsed
Apply to increase your credit limit
3Credit Cover is governed by the insurance company terms and conditions and without any liability on HSBC Bank Egypt. HSBC terms and conditions shall apply. The cover is only applicable for existing credit cardholders already enrolled to Credit Cover.
7A salary letter from your employer's human resources department or from the financial controller or general manager. The letter must state your job title, department, salary and contract duration if you're an expatriate, and any fixed allowances or commission payments you receive.
8Subject to meeting HSBC Bank Egypt SAE's eligibility criteria as per our policy and credit cards terms & conditions. HSBC has the right to request documents to support a credit limit increase application if required.
You might be interested in
Visa Gold Credit Card
Get shopping, leisure and dining offers when you use your Visa Gold Credit Card.
Advance Mastercard Credit Card
Enjoy rewards, offers and travel insurance with a credit card for HSBC Advance customers.