A card with built-in benefits
Enjoy rewards points, 'Buy 1 Get 1 Free' offers, complimentary airport lounge access, hotel discounts and much more for no annual membership fee.
Why you'll want this card
- Earn 0.2 rewards points for every EGP 1 spent
- Enjoy complimentary access to 25 airport lounges worldwide, and travel insurance
- Access over 9,000 ‘Buy 1 Get 1 Free’ offers with the free Entertainer app in Egypt and abroad
- Choose an instalment plan at a discounted interest rate to suit your needs and lifestyle
- Receive a competitive interest rate of 2.95% per month
- Make contactless payments for small purchases using payWave
- Get an interest-free period for up to 56 days when you pay off your full outstanding balance each month
- Share up to 4 free supplementary cards with family members2
- Shop securely with Chip and PIN and Mastercard SecureCode™
- Use worldwide at over 32 million retail outlets and over 24,000 ATMs
- Get up to 50% of your available credit limit as a cash advance
- Triple access: use our ATMS to access your card account along with your HSBC Current and Savings Accounts
My Rewards Points
Make purchases with your card at home or abroad to automatically earn 0.2 points for every EGP 1 spent or 1 point for every EGP 5 spent.3 You can redeem points on electronics and homeware, flights and leisure, treats and gifts, e-vouchers and much more.
Instalment plans and balance transferExpanded Collapsed
Things you should know
Ways to pay your credit card billExpanded Collapsed
To apply for this credit card, you must be an Egyptian national or have permanent residency in Egypt, and:
- be between the ages of 21 and 65 years of age (60 years for non-Egyptian nationals) if you're the primary card applicant
- be at least 16 years of age if you're the supplementary card applicant
- maintain a total relationship balance of EGP 150,000 with HSBC Bank Egypt or transfer a minimum gross monthly income of EGP 10,000 to HSBC Bank Egypt
You can apply for an Advance Credit Card when you open or upgrade to an HSBC Advance Account.
Apply as a new customer
If you're not an Advance customer, you will need to first open an Advance Account before you can apply for an HSBC Advance Credit Card.
Fill in our supplementary card call back form to start an application for a card for a family member.
Visit a branch
Speak to us in branch to start an application.
Documents required for a primary card applicationExpanded Collapsed
Documents required for a supplementary card applicationExpanded Collapsed
Apply to increase your credit limit
1The benefits and features may be subject to change at any time at our discretion. We will try to notify existing customers of any changes that may impact them either in advance of the change or shortly afterwards.
5Advance worldwide travel insurance is underwritten by AIG Egypt Insurance Company. HSBC is not a party of the insurance relationship and the insured person will not hold HSBC responsible whether for compensation, processing of claims or otherwise.
The cover is subject to the terms and conditions of the Group Policy between HSBC Bank Egypt SAE and AIG Egypt Insurance Company, SAE. Claims under this policy will be handled by AIG Assist which is equipped to provide you with the necessary guidance in your situation, and will direct you on claims procedure, or you may contact AIG Egypt office for any claims reimbursement.
The benefits comply with the Schengen visa requirements. All indemnities are subject to incurred expenses.
9A salary letter from your employer's human resources department or from the financial controller or general manager. The letter must state your job title, department, salary and contract duration if you're an expatriate, and any fixed allowances or commission payments you receive.
10Subject to meeting HSBC Bank Egypt SAE's eligibility criteria as per our policy and credit cards terms & conditions. HSBC has the right to request documents to support a credit limit increase application if required.
You might be interested in
Visa Gold Credit Card
Get shopping, leisure and dining offers when you use your Visa Gold Credit Card.
Premier Mastercard Credit Card
Get privileges, offers and rewards with a credit card for HSBC Premier customers.