Simple access to your accounts
Start using this service
What you can do
Through our telephone banking service, you can:
- Check the balance of your HSBC bank accounts, time deposits, finance and credit cards
- Get details of the last 5 debit and credit transactions on your accounts and credit cards
- Make credit card payments or transfers between your HSBC Bank Egypt accounts
- Check real-time foreign exchange and time deposits rates
- Create and manage your phone banking, credit card and debit card PINs
- Request a new cheque book
- Speak directly to a member of our team
How it works
Phone banking is a free service, reliable and undoubtedly one of the easiest ways to bank.
Your phone banking personal identity number (PIN) allows you to securely access both your credit card and personal banking accounts over the phone. If you don't have your phone banking PIN, you can create it automatically by calling us on 19007.
Phone banking Interactive Voice Response (IVR) maps
Our phone banking IVR maps will help guide you through our automated menus to select the service you need, whether you're new to HSBC or an existing Personal, Advance or Premier customer.
Personal phone banking maps
Advance phone banking maps
Premier phone banking maps
Use the service
HSBC Premier customers call:
HSBC Advance customers call:
HSBC Personal Banking customers call:
If you're calling from outside of Egypt, these numbers are only available through landlines.