Your HSBC debit card
When you open an account with us, your HSBC debit card gives you easy access to your money to make secure transactions all over the world.
With all our debit cards you get:
- Chip and PIN protectionYour HSBC debit card is embedded with a microchip. When used with your 6-digit PIN, it provides even more protection against fraud than magnetic stripe cards.
- Worldwide acceptanceHSBC debit cards are accepted globally at over 1 million ATMs and over 28 million retail outlets.
- Access to multiple HSBC accountsYou can access up to three HSBC accounts through the ATMs provided that the card is linked to those accounts.
- Contactless 'Visa payWave' technologySave time on small value purchases at selected outlets by just waving your debit card in front of a payWave reader. Find out more.
- Free HSBC ATM services in Egypt and abroadCash withdrawal, account balance inquiry and mini-statement request is all available using your debit card at HSBC ATMs.
Discover our debit cards
What you get with an HSBC Premier Debit Card
What you get with an HSBC Advance Debit Card
What you get with an HSBC Personal Banking Debit Card
- Enjoy all the benefits of your HSBC Personal Banking Debit Card without any annual membership fees.
- Make purchases of up to EGP 30,000 daily at millions of outlets locally and abroad wherever the Visa logo is displayed.
- Access your HSBC accounts at over 1 million ATMs displaying the Visa logo and withdraw cash up to EGP 15,000 daily.
Experience extra levels of online security
Chip & PIN
Emergency assistance worldwide
HSBC Premier customers call:
HSBC Advance customers call:
Things you should know
How to request a debit card
If you are registered for online banking, you can request a debit card or ask for a replacement online. You can also request a debit card using the HSBC Mobile Banking app using the "Send us a message" feature.