A card to take you places
Why you'll want this card
- Earn 0.4 rewards points for every EGP 1 spent1
- Enjoy complimentary access to 25 airport lounges worldwide, and travel insurance2
- Access over 9,000 ‘Buy 1 Get 1 Free’ offers with the free Entertainer app in Egypt and abroad1
- Receive a competitive interest rate of 2.59% per month
- Choose an instalment plan at a discounted interest rate to suit your needs and lifestyle
- Get an interest-free period of up to 56 days when you pay off your full outstanding balance each month
- Share up to 4 free supplementary cards with family members3
- Shop securely with Chip and PIN and Mastercard SecureCode™
- Use worldwide at over 32 million retail outlets and over 24,000 ATMs
- Get up to 50% of your available credit limit as a cash advance
- Triple access: use our ATMS to access your card account along with your HSBC Current and Savings Accounts
My Rewards Points
Make purchases with your card at home or abroad to automatically earn 0.4 points for every EGP 1 spent. You can redeem points on electronics and homeware, flights and leisure, e-vouchers and much more.
Instalment plans and balance transferExpanded Collapsed
Things you should know
Ways to pay your credit card billExpanded Collapsed
You can apply for a Premier Credit Card when you open or upgrade to an HSBC Premier Account.
To apply for this credit card, you must be either an Egyptian national or have permanent residency in Egypt, and:
- be between 21 and 65 years of age (60 years for non-Egyptian nationals) if you're the primary card applicant
- be at least 16 years of age if you're the supplementary card applicant
- maintain EGP 500,000 (or equivalent in other major foreign currencies) in deposits and/or investments with HSBC Bank Egypt OR transfer a minimum gross monthly income of EGP 40,000 (or equivalent in other major foreign currencies) to HSBC Bank Egypt.
Apply as a new customer
If you're not a Premier customer, you will need to first open a Premier Account before you can apply for a Premier Credit Card.
Documents required for a primary card applicationExpanded Collapsed
Documents required for a supplementary card applicationExpanded Collapsed
Apply to increase your credit limit
1The benefits and features may be subject to change at any time at our discretion. We will try to notify existing customers of any changes that may impact them either in advance of the change or shortly afterwards.
2Premier worldwide travel insurance is underwritten by AIG Egypt Insurance Company. HSBC is not a party of the insurance relationship and the insured person will not hold HSBC responsible whether for compensation, processing of claims or otherwise.
The cover is subject to the terms and conditions of the Group Policy between HSBC Bank Egypt SAE and AIG Egypt Insurance Company, SAE. Claims under this policy will be handled by AIG Assist which is equipped to provide you with the necessary guidance in your situation, and will direct you on claims procedure, or you may contact AIG Egypt office for any claims reimbursement.
The benefits comply with the Schengen visa requirements. All indemnities are subject to incurred expenses.
8A salary letter from your employer's human resources department or from the financial controller or general manager. The letter must state your job title, department, salary and contract duration if you're an expatriate, and any fixed allowances or commission payments you receive.
9Subject to meeting HSBC Bank Egypt SAE's eligibility criteria as per our policy and credit cards terms & conditions. HSBC has the right to request documents to support a credit limit increase application if required.
You might be interested in
Visa Gold Credit Card
Get shopping, leisure and dining offers when you use your Visa Gold Credit Card.
Advance Mastercard Credit Card
Enjoy rewards, offers and travel insurance with a credit card for HSBC Advance customers.