Banking designed for convenience
Start using online banking
Why bank online?
Here are some of the key features of our online banking service:
- All your accounts in one placeSee a detailed view of your balance and transactions for all your bank accounts and credit cards, plus review your time deposit account summaries.
- Simple account managementUpdate your personal details, set up standing orders, customise your SMS notifications, apply for new services or send secure messages to our team.
- Move money with easeWhether you're transferring funds between your accounts or paying bills, online banking makes it simple.
- Switch to paperlessIf you switch to online statements, you can view or download them whenever you want.
- Security as standardLog on and know that your accounts and transactions are safe.
- International bankingIf you're a Premier or Advance customer with accounts in other countries, you can see them all side-by-side and make transfers between your accounts.
Never lose a bank statement
With online statements you'll never have to file your bank statements again. Digital bank statements are in the same format as hard copies. The only thing that changes is the way you receive them. And if you ever need a paper copy of a statement, you can give us a call or visit us at your local branch to request one.
Online banking security
You choose your own log on details when you register for online banking - which makes them unique, secure and easy to remember. Each time you log on, you'll be asked for your username, the answer to a memorable question and a unique code your personal Secure Key will generate.
Your safety is paramount to us. Our online banking service is protected by industry-leading security technologies, providing the strongest defence against unauthorised access. We offer two log-on options for your convenience:
This allows you to log on with a user name and password. When you log on with passwords, you can carry out simple day-to-day banking tasks.
This is an electronic portable security device which adds an extra layer of security to online banking. When you log on with the device, you get access to the full online banking service. If you forget your Secure Key, don't worry, you can use your password to log on.
Security tips to protect yourself online
- Keep your passwords and security details safe, so no one else can access your online accounts.
- Download security updates and patches for the computer programs you use.
- Update your anti-virus software regularly to protect your computer against attacks from new viruses.
- Install a personal firewall to block hackers and to stop spyware recording the personal information you enter online.
- Avoid using public computers to access online banking.
More online security featuresExpanded Collapsed
Compare service featuresExpanded Collapsed
Get started with online banking
New to online banking?
If you've never used the service, you need to register first.
If you're already registered for online banking, you can log on now.