Why join HSBC Advance?
Dedicated Advance banking specialists
No monthly fee and preferential rates on banking products
A current account with free cheque books - available in a range of currencies
An international debit card and credit card
Free online banking, phone banking and SMS alerts
Fee-free cash withdrawals at any HSBC ATMs across Egypt
What you'll get with Advance
Financial expertise and support, tailored to your needs
Day-to-day banking and international services
Start building your financial life with a priority bank account that offers special rates, offers and personalised service.
- Current account available in EGP, USD, GBP and EUR
- No charges for cash withdrawals at any HSBC ATM across Egypt
- 50% discount on processing fee for international HSBC account opening
- One view of all your HSBC accounts held worldwide through Global View
- Free global emergency cash1 up to USD 10,000 from any HSBC branch abroad if you lose your wallet
- Free Advance Debit Card and unlimited cheque books
Preferential access to our products and services
You get preferential access to some of our most prestigious products, services and rewards, including:
- an Advance Mastercard Credit Card which comes with a wealth of benefits and no annual fee
- quick access to HSBC Advance Personal Finance up to EGP 285,0002
- a competitive interest rate on HSBC Personal Finance with a fixed interest rate finance amount up to EGP 1,500,000 and a flexible repayment period of up to 84 months
- immediate access to your deposits with HSBC Asset-Linked Finance
Your benefitsExpanded Collapsed
HSBC Advance featuresExpanded Collapsed
Account comparison tableExpanded Collapsed
Things you should know
To qualify for Advance, you must meet at least one of these criteria:
- transfer a minimum gross monthly salary of EGP 10,000
- transfer a minimum gross monthly salary of EGP 8,000 with a minimum of EGP 96,000 total net annual income4
- maintain an average monthly balance in deposits and/or investments of EGP 250,000
The equivalent of these amounts in other currencies is accepted.
How to apply
We'll call you
Contact us by phone. We're open daily from 9am to 11pm.
Visit a branch
Speak to us in branch to start an application.
Documents required for applicationExpanded Collapsed
3Free worldwide travel insurance is provided by AIG Egypt. All Insurance benefits are subject to policy terms and conditions. The policy holder will not hold HSBC responsible for any claims, processing or otherwise.