Unlock a world of benefits with an HSBC Premier banking
HSBC Premier is here to help you and your family live a life full of life, whether you're investing in your future, nurturing the prosperity of your loved ones, or simply looking to enjoy the benefits of all your hard work. HSBC Premier is designed to help you thrive.
Join HSBC Premier
Find out how you can enjoy all that HSBC Premier has to offer.
HSBC Premier is more than just a bank account
Experience premium banking – enjoy access to priority services, global support and products designed just for you.
Your loved ones are Premier too – go beyond everyday banking and extend your exclusive Premier benefits to your loved ones.
Travel and bank worldwide – our global Premier services and solutions help you thrive around the world.
Your day-to-day banking – bank your way and get even more from your account with exclusive banking and privileges.
Unlock everything HSBC Premier has to offer
Premier - for you
Support from a team that's as hard working as you are. The HSBC Premier Bank Account includes exclusive access to a range of preferential banking services and rewards to help you manage your day-to-day banking.
- an account that works to your schedule, with priority servicing and support
- access to a Premier Relationship Manager to help you with your everyday banking needs
- preferential rates for term deposits in local and main foreign currencies, and personal finance
- access to the HSBC Premier Credit Card with competitive rewards programmes and exclusive travel benefits and you can issue up to 4 supplementary credit cards to your family members
- free branded HSBC Premier cheque book
- free branded HSBC Premier Platinum Debit Chip Card with a high cash withdrawal and purchase limit
- purchase protection and extended warranty insurance on purchases made with HSBC Premier Visa Debit chip card
- premier credit cardholders are automatically enrolled into My Rewards Points loyalty Program
- free International Airport Lounges access by virtue of being an HSBC Premier MasterCard holder
Premier - for your loved ones
When you're Premier, you and your loved ones get access to a range of global Premier privileges and beneficial rates.
- Premier status, including access to one Premier Relationship Manager, for you and your children (aged between 0 and 21 years old)
- a Premier Children account to help get your kids off to the best financial start until the age of 21
- help your children manage their everyday spending with a designated sub-account and debit card. Suitable for children aged 14-21, you can enjoy peace of mind through online, telephone and in-branch banking, with separate spending limits on the child's debit card
- access to exclusive partnerships with professional education consultants to help you plan ahead for your children’s overseas education with a full range of banking support services
Premier - around the world
As a global bank, we are well placed to help you with your international finances. You can count on us to make your life easier.
- free overseas account opening support prior to moving or working abroad
- live, work and travel the Premier way by taking your Premier status with you to new destinations2
- access to a foreign currency account with competitive rates
see all of your international accounts in one place with Global View
transfer instantly between all your global HSBC accounts, free of charge3
- next day replacement for lost or stolen cards4 and emergency assistance if you lose your money or cards abroad5
- access to HSBC ATM worldwide using Premier Debit Card free of charge
Unlock even more with your Premier account
HSBC Premier gives you, and your loved ones, access to more rewards, benefits and exclusive offers than ever before.
Premier Mastercard Credit Card
Earn reward points and complimentary hotel stays, enjoy access to worldwide airport lounges, and take advantage of a range of retail, dining and entertainment offers.
Prepare for your children’s future with a savings account in local and foreign currency term deposits with preferential rates, as well as saving certificate accounts. Have peace of mind through online and phone banking until your child turns 21.
How you can unlock HSBC Premier
Whether you're new to HSBC, or looking to upgrade your existing account, you can unlock HSBC Premier if you meet one of the following eligibility requirements:
Option 1: deposits
Maintain a Total Relationship Balance (TRB) with us of EGP750,000 or more (or equivalent in foreign currency).8
What is a Total Relationship Balance (TRB)?
Option 2: salary
Transfer an individual gross monthly salary of at least EGP40,000 (or equivalent in foreign currency).
Transfer an individual gross monthly salary of EGP30,000 and a minimum EGP384,000 total net annual income (or equivalent in foreign currency)6.
Option 3: international Premier
Already hold, and qualify for, an HSBC Premier account in another country or region.
Apply by phone
Call us to discuss your needs and to find out more about HSBC Premier.
(landlines only from within Egypt)
+202 3535 9800
(mobile phones and outside Egypt)
Lines are open 24 hours.
We’ll call you
Request a call back for priority processing. Our team is available weekdays from 9.30am to 3.30pm and will be in touch within 120 minutes7.
Apply in branch
Visit us to speak to an advisor about opening your Premier account.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I become eligible for HSBC Premier?
How many global markets is HSBC Premier available in?
Can I open an HSBC Premier account in another country/region?
You may also be interested in
Get preferential rates on our banking products and dedicated support from our specialists.
Member Get Member programme
Get up to EGP 2,000 for every friend or family member who opens a new HSBC Premier or Advance account.
1 If you do not meet the Premier eligibility requirements then we reserve the right, at our discretion, to charge you a service fee (for balance based customers only) up to the point we convert your account into a Personal banking account. Applies on all Premier account types. Terms and Conditions apply.
2 Automatic Premier status in 29 markets around the world.
3 All international transfers are subject to local regulations laws. Global View Global Transfers are only available for HSBC Premier and HSBC Advance clients and are not available in all countries. You cannot debit a EGP account to perform Global Transfers. Global Transfers are effected instantly for supported currencies. A Secure Key is required to perform a request.
4 During working hours only, not weekends.
5 Subject to availability of funds in your account(s) and confirmation from your country/region of residence. One Global Emergency Encashment of up to $10,000, per 48 hours is allowed.
6 Total net annual income is equal to 12 months' net salary, in addition to the average of your last 2 years' variable pay.
7 Call back is available from 9.30am to 3.30pm, Sunday to Thursday. If you ask for a call back outside these hours, we'll call you the next working day.
8 A monthly service charge of EGP 450 will be charged to your account if a minimum average relationship balance of EGP 750,000 (or equivalent in foreign currency) is not maintained with HSBC Bank Egypt.