A card that offers more
What you'll get with this card
- Free for life: spend a minimum of EGP 5,000 a year to get an annual card fee waiver
- Enjoy over 9,000 ‘Buy 1 Get 1 Free’ offers with the free Entertainer app in Egypt and abroad
- Choose from a variety of instalment plans and pay off flexibly over a period of up to 24 months at a discounted interest rate
- Use your card at over 32 million retail outlets worldwide
- Take cash out worldwide at over 24,000 HSBC ATMs and Visa member bank ATMs
- Share up to free 4 supplementary cards with family members1
- Shop securely with Chip and PIN and Verified by Visa®
- Make contactless payments for small purchases using payWave
- Get up to 50% of your available credit limit as a cash advance
- Triple access: use our ATMS to access your card account along with your HSBC Current and Savings Accounts
- Receive a competitive interest rate of 2.95% plus up to 56 days interest-free credit when you pay off your full outstanding balance each month
HSBC Entertainer app
As a HSBC credit card customer, you can download the app for free to access over 9,000 'Buy 1 Get 1 Free' dining, entertainment, hotel and wellness offers for you and your family.
Offers are available in 15 countries across the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Europe including England, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
HSBC special offers
Enjoy discounts on travel, leisure, fashion, accessories, gift, home, electronics, health and beauty at selected retailers when you pay with your card.
Get an array of shopping, dining, travel, leisure and health and beauty offers in more than 160 countries and territories.
Visa deals and discounts
Enjoy exclusive dining, shopping, hotel and leisure deals and discounts when you use your credit card.
Instalment plans and balance transferExpanded Collapsed
Things you should know
Ways to pay your credit card billExpanded Collapsed
To apply for this credit card, you must be either an Egyptian national or have permanent residency in Egypt, and:
- have a minimum gross monthly income of EGP 3,000
- be between 21 and 65 years of age (60 years for non-Egyptian nationals) if you're the primary card applicant
- be at least 16 years of age if you're the supplementary card applicant
Documents required for a primary card applicationExpanded Collapsed
Documents required for a supplementary card applicationExpanded Collapsed
Apply to increase your credit limit
2Credit Cover is governed by the insurance company terms and conditions and without any liability on HSBC Bank Egypt. HSBC terms and conditions shall apply. The cover is only applicable for existing credit cardholders already enrolled to Credit Cover.
6A salary letter from your employer's human resources department or from the financial controller or general manager. The letter must state your job title, department, salary and contract duration if you're an expatriate, and any fixed allowances or commission payments you receive.
7Subject to meeting HSBC Bank Egypt SAE's eligibility criteria as per our policy and credit cards terms & conditions. HSBC has the right to request documents to support a credit limit increase application if required.
You might be interested in
Visa Platinum Credit Card
Earn rewards on purchases and save money with our leisure, travel and shopping offers.
Advance Mastercard Credit Card
Enjoy rewards, offers and travel insurance with a credit card for HSBC Advance customers.