When do these terms and conditions apply?
- HSBC Bank - Egypt (“we” or “us” or “HSBC”) has launched a Cash Back offer (the “Offer”) for Non Resident Egyptian (“NRE”) Customers whom are residents of the UAE and banking with HSBC Bank UAE, who open and maintain a new to bank Premier Account with HSBC Bank Egypt during the offer period which is valid until 31 December 2023 (the “Offer Period”).
- These terms and conditions (“Offer Terms and Conditions”) apply in respect to the Offer for new to Bank Customers who successfully open a new HSBC Premier Account with HSBC Bank Egypt during the Offer Period in line with the eligibility criteria outlined within these Offer Terms and Conditions (“Eligibility Criteria”). These apply to you so far as the law and regulation permits, please read them carefully.
|Who is eligible to participate in the Offer?|
- To be eligible for the offer, you will have to open a new to Bank HSBC Premier Account with HSBC Bank Egypt through our International Services in the UAE who will support you with the end Journey of the International account opening.
- You will have to maintain a total relationship balance “TRB” of EGP 750,000 or equivalent in other foreign currency for 3 consecutive months.
- A grace period of three months will be given to you to maintain the required balance starting the beginning of the next month to the account opening date.
- New to Bank joint account holders who successfully meet the Eligibility Criteria during the Offer Period will be eligible only for one Cashback Offer per the joint Account irrespective of the number of individuals holding the Account jointly.
- The Cashback Offer cannot be partially redeemed.
- Please note, whilst you may be contacted for this Offer as being eligible to apply, the HSBC Premier Account remains subject to Eligibility Criteria and we have no obligation to accept your application for a new HSBC Account.
- This Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer provided by HSBC to its’ existing or new customers and HSBC reserves the sole right to decide on whether you are eligible for this Offer.
What is the Offer and how does it work?
Subject to successfully opening a new HSBC Premier Account with HSBC Bank Egypt through our International Services in the UAE and maintaining a TRB of EGP 750,000 for at least 3 consecutive months, you will get an Air-Ticket Cashback refund with a maximum amount of EGP 8,000 (“Cash Back Offer”)
- the Air-Ticket must be booked as a round trip between UAE and Egypt.
- the booked Air-ticket must have the customer name who’s eligible for the Offer.
- if the Air-Tickets booked exceed the Cashback Offer amount, you will only be entitled for a refund of up to max EGP 8,000 Otherwise, you will be held responsible to pay the difference.
- The Air-ticket should be dated maximum 3 weeks prior to the travel date to Egypt.
- The Air-ticket Cashback Offer will be expired after one year from the account opening date.
- The Air-ticket booking and reservations will be solely your responsibility with no liability from either HSBC Bank UAE or HSBC Bank Egypt.
- Granting the offer is subject to HSBC Bank Egypt’s approval and its Terms and Conditions.
When and How will I receive the Offer?
You will have to present, the Air-ticket round booking receipt to a Premier Relationship Manager in Egypt at any of our branches during your stay in Egypt.
- If you fulfill all the conditions and eligibility criteria of this Campaign, the Cashback Offer will be automatically credited into your Account(s).
- You will receive the Air-ticket Cashback refund subject to these terms and conditions into your HSBC Egypt Account after two weeks of submitting the documents.
Do any other Terms and Conditions apply to me?
- As customer of HSBC your general banking relationship with us will be governed by our HSBC Personal Banking General Terms and Conditions (UAE or Egypt). They can be found on our website at www.hsbc.ae or/and www.hsbc.com.eg. Please ensure you have read and understood them.
- In addition to this, where a specific HSBC product has been made available to you, your product will be governed by the applicable product terms and conditions. For example, any HSBC Credit Card will be governed by the HSBC Credit Card Agreement Terms. You must ensure that you have read and understood the product terms and conditions applicable to any of your HSBC product(s).
What else do I need to know about the Offer?
- We reserve the right at our discretion to alter or amend these Offer Terms and Conditions or end the Offer at any time before 31 December 2023 without prior notice to you. Our decisions on all matters relating to the Offer shall be final and conclusive.
- You agree to take part in any promotional activities reasonably requested by us if you are qualified for the offer.
- You consent to your data being stored, transferred and processed (either in the UAE, Egypt or overseas) by HSBC, its group companies and its authorized third parties to contact you if you qualify for the Offer.
- Participating in this Offer does not grant entrants the right to use HSBC’s name, logo or images from or relating to the Offer without HSBC’s explicit written approval. Entrants may not make any public announcement regarding any other aspect of this Offer without HSBC’s prior written consent and any breach of this provision shall confer a right on HSBC at HSBC’s discretion not to give the Cash Back reward to an entrant or debit the Cash Back from a qualifier immediately and without notice.
- For all rates, fees and charges (including overseas transactions) as set out on the HSBC Schedule of Services and Tariffs, please visit our website at www.hsbc.ae or www.hsbc.com.eg.
- We will not be liable (to the extent permitted by law and regulation) for any loss or damage arising out of organising, holding or extending this Offer. This clause does not seek to exclude the liability of HSBC for (a) death or personal injury caused by their negligence, (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, and/or (c) any other matter for which it would be unlawful for them to exclude or attempt to exclude their liability.
Issued by HSBC Bank Egypt S.A.E, 306 Corniche El Nil, Maadi, Cairo Egypt - PO Box 124, Maadi. CRN22153
© HSBC Bank Egypt S.A.E. (2022/2023) ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, on any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of HSBC Bank Egypt S.A.E.